Thursday, December 30, 2010

Christmas Eve 2010

Its a good thing the Kids are Cute!!! I loved having My Family here. It has been a long time since we have been all together for Christmas. It is a time to be around family and to think about how blessed we are, and most of all its a time to remember Jesus and the Love he has for us. His Life and his Death and his Resurrection. If there is one thing I know is he lives and that I love him..
then last but not least.. we cut up an Apple and throw them on the roof for the reindeer.

Ashley got a little side tracked but that was fine by me she is fun to take pictures of..
My Mom and Dad were there to enjoy all the fun too. .


Darren read the Kids The Night Before Christmas.. The Kids Loved it.. Darren is a great story teller.. He can really get into it.

1 comment:

katie said...

cute pictures!! Your kids are getting so big! Looks like you had a fun Christmas! Love you!